Sunday, January 31, 2010

"You haven't had your baby yet?"

 Most of you have seen my latest belly picture so you know that I am OBVIOUSLY pregnant just by looking at me. Well while I was waiting to be discharged from the hospital the other day, a lady came into my room to attach the 24 hr. holtor monitor that I had to wear after I left. She had to attach the wires to my chest so I had my shirt pulled up around my neck to make it easy. She was asking me about my baby and Josh and I were joking about how big she is and how I can't wait for my next ultrasound to see how much bigger she's gotten and this lady looks at me and says:

"Oh, you haven't had your baby yet??"

Ummmm HELLO, you are standing right over my bare belly and you are asking me if I've had my baby yet?? I was so surprised so I said:

"Look at this belly! No I haven't had my baby yet!"

Besides, don't you think my baby would be in the room with me since I'm getting ready to be discharged. Sometimes I wonder what goes through people's minds before they speak. Whatevs.......

No comments:

Post a Comment