Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby Toy Excitement....

I get SUPER excited about checking the mail and today is no exception as I am patiently waiting for my items to arrive. I bought Hunter two toys that are "all the rave" according to other (actual) mommies and they will be here today!

Jacques the peacock


Sophie the giraffe (teether)
And no, I didn't name them. They come with names. If I named them, they would have much cooler names, like my Chihuahua named Linda. Now that's a cool name!

I would also like to mention that my mom got Hunter her first piggy bank which already has more money in it that I have in my bank account, thanks to my husband and his forgettfulness when it comes to checking his pant pockets before I wash them. I like to refer to this "lost" money as my laundry tips, but now they are Hunter's and she is RICH!

No comments:

Post a Comment