Friday, January 15, 2010

Well It's Official.....

there is a war taking place in my uterus. I'm pretty sure that she has decided to for-go the vaginal delivery and is working on kicking her way out. At least that's what it feels like. If I do anything besides sit up completely (uncomfortably) straight, or lay flat (on my side or back), I get a good, swift reminder that I am squishing someone and I need to adjust to give her more room. I'm almost 33 weeks people, and I'm supposed to be getting BIGGER. How is that possible?? I'm pretty sure my belly is going to rip apart pretty soon. She either needs to stop growing so much, or come a little early. Or else I'm going to look like the octo-mom.

Okay so I might be exaggerating a LITTLE..........

2 comments:

  1. And she says her skin is elastic and went back on its own. There is really no possible way. She is as big as a 2 Story House haha

    ReplyDelete