Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Official First Full Day of Bedrest

So I officially had my first day of bedrest. I only got up to get some food, use the bathroom and shower. I also sat in the living room for a while, instead of the bed. I'm sure that's okay. Josh went to the grocery store, along with a list I gave him of stuff we needed. Dawn did the laundry and folded the clothes. And I did homework and crocheted.....oh yeah and slept for 3 hours. I could not get into a comfortable, pain free position while I was trying to nap so Josh helped me put on my belly cradle, hoping to relieve some of my back pain. Like I said, I slept for 3 hours so it obviously had an impact on my comfort, HOWEVER, as soon as I unstrapped it, I farted for 2 hours straight. I know that some of you may think that's completely disgusting......but it's real life people. And that's what pregnancy does to me. So not only does my belly cradle relieve my back pain, it also restricts my bowels which I will definitely keep in mind next time I'm in public after eating one too many Taco Bell bean burritos.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to laugh at your discomfort, but when I got to the part where you said you farted for two hours I bursted out laughing.

    I hope bed rest is kind to you and not too boring! Take care of yourself mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farts are always funny! I don't care who you are! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete