Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree....

Yesterday, Josh put the very dead Christmas tree (that has been laying in our backyard) in the back of his truck to "dispose of" during work. I got a phone call at 5am yesterday morning, it was Josh:

Josh: You know how I took the Christmas Tree with me to work today?
Me: Yeah
Josh: Well, it wasn't in the back of my truck when I got here.
Me: What? It blew out?
Josh: Yeah, I hope it didn't go through someone's windshield.
Me: Maybe you will find it on the way home.

That night, Josh arrives home and says:

Josh: I found the Christmas Tree
Me: Where was it?
Josh: It's on the side of the road down the street.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

We both look out the window, and there it is. It didn't even make it one block.

No comments:

Post a Comment