1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers
Natalie, thank you so much for the award! I love your blog and I can't wait for your little girl to arrive!!
-7 Things About Me-
1. When I was little, I wouldn't answer to any name except Debbie. Not under any circumstances. I also thought Michael Jackson was my brother.
2. I hate showering. I know that is so gross and I actually DO shower daily but I just hate doing it. Especially now that I'm pregnant because my feet start hurting.
3. I also hate brushing my teeth but I do it daily too. Don't worry, I will teach my daughter good hygeine.
4. The only thing about giving birth that makes me nervous is that all the ultrasounds have been wrong and I'm actually having a boy. The only reason this bothers me is because of all the girl stuff I have and all the money that will have been wasted. Let's just say, if I have a boy, I will have baby shower presents for other people for quite some time.
5. If I could, I would have a gazillion animals! Dogs, cats, horses, monkeys, you name it! I love animals!!
6. I talk to my mom everyday and sometimes more than once a day. It seems so weird to me when kids don't have relationships like that with their mothers. I hope that my daughter and I have a relationship like that.
7. The face my dog (Charlie) makes when he is in trouble is so sad that it makes me want to cry just thinking about it. I don't know if that's the hormones talking or what, but once he makes that face I cannot discipline him. It's like he's a person.
I am passing this award on to......
1. Melissa at Dear Baby who is currently in labor with her little girl. I am anticipating her post saying she is here! Melissa and her husband Brent are absolutely adorable people!
2. Michelle at Plus One. She is one of my favorite bloggers/people online. She has an adorable little boy named Liam who is finally home after several months in the hospital due to premature birth. I'm sure we would be great friends in real life.
3. INFERTILITY: A Type A's Nightmare because I know how she feels and I am desperately anticipating the post that says she is finally pregnant!
4. Ms. Humble at Not So Humble Pie. An AMAZING food blog! She is an artist when it comes to food!!
5. Sarah Von at Yes and Yes. She is a breath of fresh air with a positive look on life.
6. Alissa at Molly and Mommy. She post tons of pictures of her little girl and recommends her life-saving toys that her daughter LOVES! Which I immediately went out and bought for my daughter.
7. And finally Hannah at A Handmade Childhood. She is featured in Rhythm of the Home and has beautiful hand made items for all you crafty folk.

No comments:
Post a Comment