Monday, January 11, 2010

3D Ultrasound Pictures of our GIRL!!

Here is our beautiful baby girl!! She was very shy at first, covering her face with her precious little hands but after a few rolls back and forth (on my part) she finally showed us her face. I am 32 weeks today and she is weighing in at a whopping 5lbs 9oz. The average weight for a baby at this gestation is almost 4 pounds. She has little fat rolls around her neck, super chubby cheeks and a big dimple just like her daddy. She was doing a lot of practice breathing, moving, yawning and sticking her tongue out at us. She even smiled once after giving me a good kick in the ribs. She is so adorable and I can't wait to meet her in real life.


See her precious dimple!


Being shy with her hands in front of her face


Look at those cheeks!


4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh!!!! So precious! Isn't it amazing to see their little face?! Those cheeks are just too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! It is funny that I am sad I missed this- even though I am able to look at Liam's face in 3d anytime I want. Ha, ha.

    I love, love, love, love the dimple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie-It was so amazing and exciting! Almost as good as the real things.
    Michelle-I am soooo happy she has dimples. I hoped she would since Josh has them. They are the most precious thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's such a cutie! Love the faces she's making :)

    ReplyDelete