That's right folks, I had to go back today. Luckily, Josh bought me a blood pressure monitor so I have been logging my pressures and pulse every hour and they have been okay. Nothing worse than when I was in the hospital. This time, I had to go in because of the SEVERE lower abdominal pain and lower back pain I was having. I can't walk, stand up or roll over without assistance. The doc ordered an ultrasound which showed a healthy baby girl, no complications, no problems with the placenta. Apparently the pain is from muscular strain. The pain is so bad that the word "strain" doesn't seem like an appropriate term, but whatevs....I did have my cervix checked and I am dialated to 1 (by the nurse's fingers anyway) which is exciting. I know that I can be dialated for a long time without actually having active labor so I'm not getting my hopes up or anything. Also, my fat little monkey is weighing it at 6 lbs. 1 oz.
Doctor appointment on Wednesday! Stay tuned!
You poor thing! Just remember it is almost over! Then you will have your adorable little baby!
ReplyDelete