That's right folks!! I'm 36 weeks today and I'm getting induced tonight! I was going to do my weekly pregnancy update today, but I just got home from the doctor and since my pressures are steadily climbing, he's inducing me tonight. Neither one of us think that I will make it until next week with as fast as my pressures are increasing so this will be my last post until this little girl is born.
Dr. L is going to call me after office hours to give me more details on what time tonight etc....He is planning on starting the Cervidil tonight and the pitocin tomorrow morning. He's estimating a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning delivery! I get to push and hopefully everything coroperates and I don't have to have a C-section.
I don't even know what to think. I've got so many mixed emotions! I'm so excited to meet this little girl and I have a really strong feeling that she is gonig to be perfectly healthy, even being born a little early, but at the same time, I'm nervous for that small chance that her lungs just aren't ready. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers tonight and the next few days! And wish me luck at my attempt at a natural delivery!!
Next time, I will officially be a mommy!
AHH!! I will be thinking about you all night!!! Good luck! Here is to a healthy, happy, precious little girl!
ReplyDeleteI believe you'll do just fine. I know if I did it u can for sure. Especially now they know how to give u a bikini cut. Not up and down like a dumby!
ReplyDeleteWell we'll be expecting your phonecall as soon as u have her. Try to keep up with your rest, you'll need it. Good thing you don't have to worry about a circumcision in the first couple of weeks. Ha, just playing with u. I hope none of that was inappropriate. We love U all, Debra
I am so excited for you! Just remember if you do have to have a c-section (I did after being induced 4-ever) it is not that bad. I was surprised by how well my recovery went and I am a wimp! My daughter was born at 36 weeks also and she got a 10 on the Apgar scale.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I'll be thinking about you!
ReplyDeleteI've been reading your blog for a few weeks but never commented. Just wanted to tell you good luck, and I can't wait to read all about your life with your new little girl!!
ReplyDelete-Jess (http://bringingupbaby.tumblr.com)