And nothing too exciting happened. I noticed that I was spotting a little this morning with a few clots (gross I know) but I was thinking it might be pieces of my mucos plug coming out. My doc didn't seem concerned when I told him about it. He checked my cervix. Still dilated to 1, but I'm more effaced. He didn't specify how much more......he just said "more".
I have to go back on Friday for my final check up, hopefully. He said he will decide then if he wants me to go in to the hospital on Sunday night (to do the Cervidil again) or wait until early Monday morning (and skip the Cervidil).
That's about it. I've been super exhausted and sore and nauseous. But I am relieved we are waiting until 37 weeks and I know the risks have SIGNIFICANTLY decreased for any complications.
Thank you all for your encouraging comments!
No comments:
Post a Comment