So there is this website that predicts what kind of birth you will have. This is what my birth is going to be like.....
The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 16 1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and brown hair.
So I'm going to be giving birth to a BALL! 11 pounds and 16 inches long. Short and fat.
Well that site guessed my baby's sex right, but it says I'll be giving birth to a 9 lb, 8 oz baby. Jeez! I was hoping for something more along the lines of 7 lbs!!
ReplyDeleteAt least my labor is only supposed to last 6 hours. You'll have to let us know how accurate your prediction was!
-Jess (http://bringingupbaby.tumblr.com)