Friday, February 12, 2010

Guess Where I Am?!

If you said Labor and Delivery......for the 5th time, YOU ARE RIGHT! So I had my last OB visit today and my blood pressure was 158/110 (all three times they checked it) so my doctor walked in and said "You know where to go". So here I sit.......AGAIN!

The good news this time is that I'm not leaving until I have my baby. FOR SURE! He's keeping me here to monitor my BP and do ANOTHER 24 hour urine. So if I manage to meet the criteria for severe pre-eclampsia within the next 24 hours, then I will be induced tomorrow night (Saturday) and possibly have a Valentine's Day baby. If I stay in the mild pre-eclampsia stage, then I will be induced Sunday night (starting with the Cervidil again) or Monday morning (skipping the Cervidil and going straight to the Pitocin).

So that's where we are now. And I am FOR SURE being induced by Monday, no if's, and's or but's. I made him actually say the words FOR SURE.

That's all the information I have now. The doc will be by in the morning.....until then....nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment