Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sometimes I Have the MOST AWESOME Husband EVER!

So last year Josh started this thing with giving me 1 present each day for the 12 days before Christmas. We cleverly called it "The 12 Days of Christmas". I kind of forgot about it this year, well I remembered that he did it last year but I didn't really expect him to do it this year especially with money being as tight as it is right now. HOWEVER, I was unexpectedly awakened this morning with a). Breakfast in bed (McDonalds, my favorite), b). the first present for the "12 Days of Christmas" and c). A thoughtful husband home early from work! How many people can say that their day just got better as soon as they open their eyes?? Well I can say that and I count as TWO people.

I got a Christmas card, actually I should say WE got a Christmas card, since Josh addressed it to me and Hunter from Daddy and Hubby. (Seeing "daddy" on the card, in his handwriting almost brought tears to my eyes, for real).

AND

We got a nursing wrap!!! Who would have thought my husband was thinking about that kind of stuff!! So practical and necessary. Especially living in a house with Colby, Kambria and whoever Colby happens to have over that night. This nursing wrap is going to get used a lot!

So pretty much, I have the most awesome husband ever! And I hope you all are jealous.

1 comment: