Well, it’s official. I am WAY too immature to be a mom. I was so excited about this birthing class. I had no idea what would happen to me once it got underway.
For starters, hearing other people say “vagina” is so funny to me!! I don’t know why. But I was the only one who thought so. It was hard to contain my giggles.
I’m pretty sure the pictures of big pregnant lady boobs posted all over the room were distracting my husband.
Listening to this lady describe child birth made me think of pooping. Then me and Josh went into this semi-quiet laugh fest together about pooping and all the funny names you can call it.
I scarfed down two granola bars that were sitting out and Josh asked me why I didn’t eat something before we came. I told him that I ate 8 oranges. That threw us both back into a laugh fest. But it was true, I did eat 8 of them.
When she asked who knew what the cervix was, I told Josh it was like the “turkey neck”. I don’t know why that’s what it reminds me of, but he thought it was HILARIOUS!
Josh was the ONLY husband who participated, answering questions and such. I was so proud. I tried to high five him and he totally left me hanging.
There are 5 more of these classes! It should be an entertaining December!
No comments:
Post a Comment