Thursday, December 10, 2009
The Next Karate Kid
As I laid in bed this evening/morning (because it's 3:57am here) I realized that my little girl has decided to explore the limits of her current living situation. I've heard/read other women talk about this and until today, had yet to experience it for myself. So far, it hasn't been painful, but she has 12 1/2 weeks to increase her strength. I wish she could remember what she is doing cause I would really love to know what that weird vibrating feeling is, like she just turned on an electric toothbrush in my uterus. And what exactly is she doing in there that I can feel her on either side of my belly at the same time?? Jumping Jacks?? The most interesting was definitely the powerful, little kick right in the pooper. I don't even know how to put that feeling into words. I'm so glad she is such an active little thing. Every punch/kick/headbutt reassures me that she is healthy and strong. Keep growing little one, Mommy will meet you soon!
Labels:
Pregnancy Tidbits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can never truly understand what a pregnant momma means when she says, "My baby just kicked me in the cervix" until it happens to you. I remember sitting around, waiting to feel Nellie's kicks and wondering, "How the hell do these women know that their baby is kicking them in the cervix?"
ReplyDeleteThen it happened, and I was like, OH.
I used to describe Liam's movement as hardcore dancing. It was like he was doing the windmill in their sometimes.. and he was a little fellow. I can't even imagine having like... a six pound baby in there doing cartwheels.
ReplyDeleteEek!