I got a blog award....I got a blog award!!
I'm so excited! I see awards on other people's blogs and now I have one of my very own!!
So there are some rules to go with this award and here they are:
The Rules:
Share 7 things that you don't already know about me.
Name 7 other blogs to receive this award.
Leave a comment on each of the blogs I nominated.
Thank the person who gave you the award.
7 Things You Don't Know About ME:
1. I used to race BMX in my home town when I was younger. There weren't many girls that raced so I raced boys. I remember the dad's of these boys standing on the sidelines yelling "Don't let that girl beat you." I hated racing bikes and I would wreck EVERY night! Literally. But I did win sometimes too and it made it all worth while.
2. I spent 5 years on active duty in the United States Air Force. I actually just got out a year ago. I went to training in Texas, was stationed in Florida and North Dakota and spent 4 months deployed to United Arab Emerites. I've been to airports in Ireland, Germany and Cyprus and have traveled all over the states. It was quite the experience and gave me a lot of tools I would not have recieved otherwise. I also met my husband in the military.
3. I love photography and have all my favorite pictures framed all around my house. I've thought about posting them but I'm afraid people will steal them and claim them as their own.
4. My brother is an amazing painter and I am secretly jealous that I can't paint like that. I used to be jealous that he was funnier than me, but now I know I'm funnier than him so I'm not jealous anymore.
5. I grew up with horses and I used to barrel race in rodeos. I loved doing that and I hope I can provide those same opportunites for my daughter.
6. I am obsessed with cleaning my nose. I blow it and clean it with Q-tips everyday.
7. I have seen someone drop dead right before my eyes when I was in the military and it was very shocking and sad.
7 Others To Recieve This Award:
1. Blair at The Heir to Blair. She took my blogging virginity. I can't even remember HOW I found her blog, but I did and I've been following her for about 3 months now. SHE IS HILARIOUS and she has the most adorable little boy named Harrison! Her blog consists of TTC, miscarriage and her pregnancy and birth of her little man.
2. Texas Red at Texas Red Books. Great book reviews and give-aways! Plus she will post pictures of her precious little pet prairie dog Hoover. I stole the Post-It Note Tuesday from her!
3. Michelle at Plus One. A brand new mommy to a little Liam delivered much too early! She should still be pregnant as I type this, but Liam is a strong little fighter. He grows healthier and bigger every day and Michelle posts great pictues of his tiny little face!
4. Aiming Low consists of several writers which are all equally hilarious! I just stumbled upon this blog a few days ago and it was an instant favorite!! If you like TONS of sarcasm you should definitely check this blog out!
5. Kanella at I Pray to Feta. This is a food blog and you know how us pregnant women LOVE food! She has a gazillion mouthwatering recipes that make me salivate no matter how full I am.
6. Johanna at (the road to) Mommyland. She is newly pregnant after TTC. She gives frequent updates on her pregnancy and I think she is just absolutely adorable! I love her style.
7. Natalie at Hope Springs Eternal. So she's the one who gave me the award, I know, but I do read her blog daily and I love it. She is due with a little girl (Nellie) in just a few short weeks! I can't wait to read about her delivery. Plus our husbands have the same name.
So here is to YOU Natalie, thank you so much for my VERY FIRST award!! I feel so honored that you would think of me!!


Congratulations!! and thanks for passing this on! It's been so much fun keeping up with you guys online.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! :)
ReplyDelete