Sunday, December 20, 2009

5th and 6th Days of Christmas Presents

After a long, exhausting day of lunch and shopping with my mom, I came home to find that my husband had arrived before me (yep, he had to go back to work this morning). I walked in to the bedroom and gave him a kiss and told him I was getting ready to start dinner. I looked over to the right and noticed a box sitting on the floor next to him......and I said, "You bought a snuggie??" and he said "I bought YOU a snuggie!" WHOOOO!!!

My snuggie is brown or "camel" colored and my brother quickly pointed out that I looked like Moses wearing it. That's okay though, cause it's toasty and it has arms.

My 6th present was a booklight which I have desperately needed. Since I'm not always tired when Josh and I go to bed, I like to lay there and read, and lately I've been using a flash light which is entirely too bright so my booklight is going to get a lot of use! Starting tonight!

Also, while standing in line at Walmart today, my mom noticed the lady behind us staring at my bulging belly. My mom says "She's due in March". She says "You've got to be kidding me". And then of course asked if I was carrying twins. Apparently I'm just going to get the same reaction no matter where I go.

And I shall leave you tonight with this amazing creation!

The Baby Snuggie!
Brilliant!

4 comments:

  1. That baby Snuggie kinda makes it look like that baby is an alien bursting forth from that woman's chest.

    But they look delighted about it, so that's great!

    I swear if I get one more "you must be having twins" comment, I'm going to lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie-it does look like an alien! But it's so hilarious! Can you imagine walking down the street and seeing someone sporting that thing??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. Snuggies makes me laugh. I want one for my dog except he is a poodle and has no need for anything to keep him warm. He is a bit fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I got one for my dog yesterday!! She's a Chihuahua and hates the cold. She loves her snuggie!

    ReplyDelete