Friday, December 18, 2009

4th Day of Christmas Present

Since we didn't do anything yesterday but hang out, my 4th day of Christmas present was L.O.V.E! Yep! I got a backrub and this morning I got taken out for breakfast, since Josh had to run to work yesterday morning and we couldn't do it then.

I had a Bacon Avacado Burrito and Hash Browns smothered in cheese, onions and gravy. It was delish and Hunter loved it too. Well I'm assuming all her little kicks means she loves it. She pretty much moves constantly when she's awake....so who knows for sure.

We finished all our Christmas shopping and tomorrow my mom will be here for another week! We have big plans to learn how to make these:



They are called Newborn Cocoons and I am going to make one for everyone I know. It is the most adorable thing I have ever seen (at least until I have a picture of Hunter sleeping in one). If you are crafty or a wannabe crafty person, you should check out this new website called Rhythm of the Home.


They have beautiful, hand made items with step by step instructions on how to make them yourself. They have just published their first edition and are looking for ideas for their upcoming Spring Edition. They have also just launched their new blog and are featuring their first giveaway so be sure and visit them.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you are going to make them! I have to learn to knit if it kills me. That is my New Year's Resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we manage to make decent ones, I will send you one! With step by step instructions on how to make your own! ( :

    ReplyDelete