Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2nd & 3rd Days of Christmas Presents

Since Josh has been off work, he hasn't gone to the store to get the 2nd and 3rd days of Christmas presents, which is fine with me because I've enjoyed our time together, however, I mentioned how good a strawberry cheescake caramel apple from The Chocolate Factory would be and he agreed so we went to the mall to get one.

Uhhh yeah I ate one of these today, be jealous!

While we were at the mall, he asked me if I wanted to run into Ross and look around. One of my weaknesses since becoming pregnant is shopping for baby clothes at Ross and TJ Max. They are super inexpensive and have great, quality brands. So I wandered over to the baby section and by the time Josh tracked me down, I had a handful of ADORABLE baby outfits. Needless to say, you can guess what I got for the 2nd and 3rd days of Christmas. Here are some pictures of my adorable little prizes from today!


Carter's 3 peice outfit for only $6.99


Carter's 3 peice panda outfit only $6.99. Look at those feet!


Baby Paul Frank Legwarmers for ONLY $1.99!
I got another outfit which is just as adorable but I couldn't find a picture of it online and I'm too lazy to take one myself. So yeah, I totally scored today and I had to share!

4 comments:

  1. Our babies will have matching $1.99 Paul Frank outfits! Ryan and I got the cutest Paul Frank sleeper from Target for the same price.

    And I loooove Ross, TJ Max and Marshall's- I got a job at Marshall's a couple of years ago and never appreciated the deals until then. Now it is one of the first places I go. In fact I got a 50 dollar sweater from TJ Max for 22 dollars this week. Oh, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when Target started selling Paul Frank baby clothes!! I would never be able to work at Ross or TJ Max though cause I would spend all my paychecks and then some. I already had that problem when I worked at Target! Man I love baby clothes so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. Seriously. Liam already has about 10 times more clothes than I do.

    Oh, and that newborn cocoon seriously rocks my world. I NEED to know how to knit. Immediately.

    The plight of a left-hander is that no one can teach me! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love these finds (and very jealous of the apple).

    ReplyDelete