Sunday, December 27, 2009

Post-Christmas Depression Phase

The first few days after Christmas ends are a little depressing for me. My favorite season is coming to a close, but the new year hasn't started yet and everything kind of moves in slow motion. My mom went home (I miss her already), my Christmas tree is dead and is looking completely saggy and pathetic, I'm starting to get more and more tired, like 1st trimester tired and another year is coming to an end......

BUT:

The new year brings a new start and a chance to redeem yourself from the disasters of the year before.
I cannot wait for 2010.  I cannot wait to meet my little girl, to graduate from school, to move to Colorado, to live in a house with a yard..........2010 can only bring good things and I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate! This week draggss by... Here's to a wonderful 2010!

    ReplyDelete