That's right. Today is mine and Josh's anniversary. I can't believe it's been 2 years! We have done SO much in the 3 years we have been together and 2 years we have been married. Lot's of traveling, moving....and moving.....new jobs, and now a little baby on the way. It's so crazy and amazing and I love him so much!
Last night, however, I had to remind him that although he only gets 4 days to hunt this year (and has to go after he gets off work on those days), he is NOT allowed to go hunting on our anniversary unless he manages to get the day off and he can go during the day. The night time is reserved for US! He asks me "Well what are we going to do?" (Like it matters......) I answered "Well I would like to go out to dinner, and not Chili's, somewhere nice, where we have to look nice." He tells me I should come hunting with him instead. Ummmmmm NO! Not only do I not enjoy watching animals die, I am also 5 1/2 months pregnant and our baby can hear and I don't want to destroy her little ears before they even experience the world. He says that he hates going out to dinner. I remind him that he enjoys eating......as do I, even more than him probably. Then I did the girl thing which is so NOT typical of me. (I swear this pregnancy has turned me into a babbling crybaby). I tell him "Fine.....go hunting". And then the normal me kicks in and I add...."You will regret it".
Needless to say, his rifle is still sitting in the bedroom. So we shall see.......we shall see!
No comments:
Post a Comment