Monday, November 2, 2009

This girl is BIG!

So most of you know that I was a HUGE baby! (11lbs at birth). To this day, my dad still talks about how I was born a toddler and rode my tricycle around the delivery room and how some guy pointed at me in the nursery and asked my dad if he saw the "catch of the day". Okay, so I've always wondered if I would have huge babies. After reading about being 22 weeks pregnant.....I've decided......I'm having a huge baby.

The first quote that made me raise a brow said "Your enlarging abdomen is not too large and doesn't get in your way much". Ummmm exactly who are they talking about? Cause it sure as heck isn't me! Not only does my belly get in my way with EVERYTHING I do, but I almost caught it on fire when I was making Chili the other night because it was so close to the burner. I started showing at 10 weeks people!! Who shows that early with their first baby unless they are about to give birth to baby Frankenstein? I can no longer put socks on comfortably, it's getting harder to wipe "back there" and I have given up on shaving until it is completely neccessary. The second part of the quote said "You're still able to bend over and to sit comfortably. Walking shouldn't be an effort." Are you kidding me right now?! I mean, I realize that babies in this stage develop at different rates now, but can't they make a book for the mom of the baby blue whale?? At least put something out there that I can relate to. I guess I could always skip ahead a few weeks and just read about the 3rd trimester pregnancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment