Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pregnant Girl Dilemmas

Everyone always hears about the "typical" pregnancy symptoms. You know, morning sickness, heartburn, leg cramps etc....No one tells you about all the OTHER things that happen.......

1. Why do my legs sweat in the middle of the night? I'm talking drenching sweat, not just hot. They are physically wet! And yes, I'm sure it's sweat!

2. I can't even stand in the shower without my feet starting to hurt. I have already planned to have a bench installed in our new place. Pregnant or not.

3. What the hell is in my mouth when I wake up in the morning?? Let's just say DISGUSTING!

4. Oh bloody nose everyday? Check!

5. Running into things with my abnormally fast growing belly? Yep, sorry little girl for whacking you on the head the other day with the refrigerator door. Mama's gotta eat.

6. Disappearing sex drive. Whoever said that it increases when you are pregnant should be tortured. How dare you give all these unsuspecting husband's false hope!

7. I used to be able to burp when I needed to. Now my burps have been replaced with throwing up a little in my mouth. Enter acid reflux.
I'll update when I can think of more...........back to sleep (haha! SLEEP!!! Right!) I go.

1 comment: