Saturday, October 31, 2009

GRIPES, COMPLAINTS......UGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, let me start off by saying I am in the WORST mood EVER right now. Notice the time stamp at the bottom......being awake at 2 something in the morning=worst mood ever!

#1. I'm not sure what time it was the first time I was woken up. I'm laying in bed sleeping soundly with my husband (who has to get up SUPER early to go to work) and I keep hearing this banging noise.....At this point, I'm not sure where it's coming from. But it continues, about every 10 seconds or so. My first thought is that Kambria is up, playing in her room with her toys. It's one of those continuous noises that you know will drive you mad if you have to keep hearing it......so I get up and put on my bathrobe (which by the way, I look like a HUGE whale in, thanks to my enormous stomach). I walk down the hall into the kitchen where there are two girls cutting a pizza on the stove. Now.....I know we have some pizzas in the freezer.....and unless these girls bought their own pizzas and brought them over (which I doubt) they are eating MY pizzas. THEY ARE WAKING ME UP EATING MY PIZZAS!!! I look at them and say "What are you doing?" They whisper.....yeah, they WHISPERED TO ME, (I guess that's to keep from WAKING ME UP) "We're cutting pizza. Sorry." I go back to bed.

#2. The second time I'm woken up, it's just a little after one. This time I'm awake because I am literally sweating to death! Once I'm coherrent, I realize that my bedroom has mysteriously been transformed into a sauna. Now keep in mind, I'm not sweating in the normal, heat-accumulating places.....I'm sweating in RANDOM places, like my knees. It's very uncomfortable. So I get up again. I walk into the hallway and look at the thermostat. The heater is set to 80. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! I want to scream. I walk down the hallway and guess who walks out of the kitchen......my brother's mystery lady who just happens to show up after everyone is in bed and leaves before everyone gets up. Guess what mystery lady was doing.....yep.....cooking! COOKING MY CINNAMON ROLLS!! This is 10 times worse than the pizzas. I know exactly how many cinnamon rolls are in the fridge. NOW these are MINE. She did not bring these with her. I walk into the living room and say "Colby, quit turning up the heater! I'm sweating to death!" He says "I'm cold". I tell him to put a damn jacket on. Before I turn to go back to my room....I notice mystery lady walks over and sits WITH my brother in MY recliner!! My recliner that is not built for TWO unless one of them is growing in your belly. GET OUT OF MY RECLINER AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. You owe me some cinnamon rolls mystery lady!! I am livid at this point. I walk back to my room and literally lay in bed and just fume! I am so angry!

#3. Josh gets up to get ready to leave for work. I am still awake and I am still angry. I get up and walk into the hallway. One of the girls from the pizza incident is still here. She says "You get up a lot during the night". I say "Not usually" and walk into the kitchen. She follows me in there and asks if they are keeping me awake......UMMMMM YEAH! Thanks! I get a paper towel and take ALL the cinnamon rolls (what's left) into my room. They can't have any more. Colby catches me taking the cinnamon rolls and says "What's up?" I'm pretty sure he is only doing this to try and get a feel for how pissed I am right now. I say "I don't invite my friends over and let them eat your avacados." And I turn and go back to my room.

So here I am. It's 247am and I'm blogging. I'm going to TRY and go back to sleep now. Thanks for listening to me vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment