Monday, November 2, 2009

It's a PAPAYA!?


I'm not exactly sure how big a papaya is in person, but that's how big this little girl is now. I'm 22 weeks today. That is 5 1/2 months! I remember when I was only 4 weeks pregnant.......it really seems like yesterday. I hope the time continues to fly cause I can't wait to meet her!

How far along? 22 weeks!
Total weight gain: 35 pounds. OMG I know!
Maternity clothes? Only when I go somewhere. When I'm at home, I let it all hang out.
Stretch Marks: Not yet........
Sleep: I've been sleeping with my head at the foot of the bed and for some reason, I sleep better like that.
Best moment this week: Lots and lots of kicks!
Movement: See above
Gender: Little lady
Labor Signs? None......I practice pushing when I go number 2. Is that weird??
Belly Button in or out? That sucker is about to pop out any day now.
What I miss: being able to breathe.
What I am looking forward to: The trip to CA wednesday
Weekly Wisdom: I have no wisdom this week. I'm a zombie who needs to do laundry.
Milestones: Over the hump and on the way to the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment