Monday, November 23, 2009

25 Weeks! Eggplant Baby!




How far along? 25 weeks!
Total weight gain: 43 pounds! Uhhhh ok so that's 5 pounds from last week. Whatever, it's Thanksgiving week.
Maternity clothes? I've outgrown some of my earlier maternity clothes.....I didn't think that could happen.
Stretch Marks: Still none yet. Josh likes to think he's found one though and say "Oh look, you have a stretch mark." And I say "That's an old one." Yeah, thanks for pointing that out.
Sleep: I hate you.
Best moment this week: Family and friends getting here! Baby Shower yesterday! So much fun!
Movement: Josh can feel her kick pretty good now!
Gender: Little lady
Labor Signs? None......
Belly Button in or out? In. It's miracle really.
What I miss: No back pain! Hello Epsom Salt baths. You are my friend.
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving Day NOM NOM NOM!
Weekly Wisdom: Have Josh vaccuum. What a relief.
Milestones: Moved up in bra sizes! WHOOO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the visual size references. So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete