Monday, November 16, 2009

6 Months! Whew!

That's right folks, I have been pregnant for half a year now. That seems like a long time, but it has FLOWN by at mach speed! I am 24 weeks today and Hunter is developing more fat now and weighing in at 1 1/2 pounds (that's just an average, she probably weighs more than that).

How far along? 24 weeks!
Total weight gain: 38 pounds! Only 1 pound from last week! WAAAAHOOOOO that's way better than the 4 pounds a week I was packing on.
Maternity clothes? Have you seen my pictures? What do you think?
Stretch Marks: Not yet........keep those fingers/legs/toes crossed!
Sleep: Just hearing the word sleep pisses me off. I hate sleeping now.....what a hassle.
Best moment this week: Getting to see her again this past Wednesday. She is gorgeous!
Movement: She is starting to kick hard enough to move my shirt.
Gender: Little lady
Labor Signs? None......
Belly Button in or out? In. It's miracle really.
What I miss: Breathing....it's so hard to just breath now.
What I am looking forward to: Baby shower in one week and family coming for Thanksgiving!
Weekly Wisdom: There is no wisdom for this week. I am mentally and emotionally drained.
Milestones: Hunter is so much more active now! I'm pretty sure she is practicing for a triatholon.


2 comments: