Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Funny Brother Conversations

So my husband, my brother and I (and sometimes my little 4 year old neice) all live together is this great big house. It definitely has it's downsides considering the fact that I thought my brother and I would grow out of fighting by now. (He's 26 and I'm 28). So since my brother lives here with us, and is experiencing this pregnancy with me (whether he likes it or not), I decided to post some of the "loving" things he says to his pregnant older sister.

::LAST NIGHT::

The scene: Colby is sitting on the couch on his computer and I walk into the room, fresh out of the shower, wearing a tank top (my belly hangs out of the bottom) and pajama pants.....all ready for bed. Colby glances up at me and says........

"You look like a waddling hippopatamus"

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment