Somehow, I'm figuring this site out and I never thought that I would be in a situation where I have absolutely nothing to do except write about my life and think that someone would be interested in reading it. ::sigh:: Some of the things that run through my mind are so hilarious to me that I just felt the need to share them so others may enjoy these moments as well........so here we go.
I'm sitting on my bed with my pink laptop burning my legs and I just felt my little girl kick me on the left. 19 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Patience is a virtue and unfortunately NOT one of my strong points. I can't believe I'm ONLY half way through this pregnancy. I'm pretty sure that the anxiety of desperately wanting to meet this baby is going to give me a heart attack before I reach March 8th. BREATH!!! Ok.
Josh is at work. I'm bored. I have 2 movies to watch and homework to do and I can't get motivated to do ANY of it.
All I do is eat, fart, sleep, fart, fart, fart, eat, sleep.....and so on. It's like I've reverted back to infancy. I eat every 2 hours (because by then I'm starving again like I haven't eaten for days) and then fall asleep and to put the icing on the cake....I have more gas than required to launch a shuttle. (Thanks for those genes Dad). Or as my loving brother puts it "Too bad you can't bottle up your farts and sell them, you'd be rich". At least my 4 year old neice isn't bothered by it and even excuses me. She's great.
I think I'll go eat some carrots and blue cheese and try to work up the energy to shower. Ugh....I feel so sexy!
Oh yeah, here's a belly shot. 18 weeks.
Enjoy ythis now while you csn, because I doubt you will even have time for a computer when your daughter is born. You will be too busy gazing at her and smiling at her and gazing at her and smiling at her....you get my drift, don't you. I am so happy for you. Motherhood is an awesome gift from our Father! Nothing like it! Enjoy and treasure each moment.
ReplyDeleteMichelle Strong