Thursday, October 15, 2009

M.A.C SALE!

So my best friend Crystal works for M.A.C and she's having a sale!
Just an announcement for all my followers. Oh yeah, that's ZERO!

P.S. The term "lady bits" is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard. I need to start saying that.

How far along? 19 weeks and 3 days! Almost half way there.
Total weight gain: 26 pounds. Hell yeah!
Maternity clothes? Oh yes! I could wear these forever! Most comfortable clothes EVER!
Stretch Marks: None so far, or should I say pregnancy related ones at least. Keep those fingers crossed! Vitamin E is my friend!
Sleep: What's that?! Oh how I love sleep and it has abandoned me.
Best moment this week: Finding out we're having a GIRLY!
Movement: Oh snap! Heck yes!
Gender: La Femme
Labor Signs: About 19 weeks too soon for that!
Belly Button in or out? So far it's still an innie, but by the looks of it, not for long.
What I miss: Sushi! Yum!
What I am looking forward to: Currently I am looking forward to upcoming baby showers! And shopping for this little lady.
Weekly Wisdom: Get up slowly.
Milestones: Little kickies are getting STRONGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment