Friday, October 30, 2009

Baby Dreams!

Last night I woke up more than once with excrutiating hip pain! The weirdest part is it wasn't even the hip I was sleeping on. The only thing that would relieve the pain was to turn onto my back (I know, I'm not supposed to do that) and bend my knees and just lay there. More than once my husband woke up from my moaning and asked if there was anything he could do for me. I have never had pain like that this entire pregnancy (so far), except for that one braxton hicks contraction. When I would wake up, I would put my hand on my belly and just lay there until I fell back asleep. Lastnight I could feel a little hard spot on my belly that wasn't anywhere else I felt and I realized that my little girl was laying right against my hand. She was fast asleep and when I touched her she didn't move away. I must have fallen asleep shortly after that because the next thing I know I'm dreaming about giving birth......

I don't know where I was but it wasn't a hospital. I was in a hospital bed and there was no doctor in sight. My mom was behind me (sitting on the bed too) but she didn't look like my mom. I was in labor and I delivered my own daughter. I could see her head and then her little body followed. She came out completely pain free and in like 5 seconds. Haha! Definitely a dream....I know! Normally when I dream about people I don't know, they don't have faces but this little girl had a face in my dream. She was perfect and she was beautiful! When she came out, I held her and she opened her eyes and looked at me, took a deep breath and went to sleep against my chest. It was perfect and peaceful and I hope I can see her in my dreams every night until she is finally born.

1 comment:

  1. okay, your dream kind of describs when I first met you. I had FINALLY pushed you out. ALL 11 pounds of you. You were crying, while the nurses did their thing. The and not dressed you yet, but gave you to me. You were crying and they put us chest to chest. We looked at each other and you stopped crying immediately and stared at me. It was THE most beautiful momement. I love my girl.

    ReplyDelete