Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Re-Cap on What's UP WITH US! (Me and Hunter)

So I am really sucking at this blog thing. You know what it's like where you feel like you have a lot of stuff to do (update blog, do homework, get camera fixed.....wait did I pay that bill that might be due?? laundry, baby girl....) and so you just get a little overwhelmed and don't do any of it?? Except the babygirl part of course. That's where I have been the past month.

I took a trip to LA (as mentioned before) to visit my best friend of 10 years now. And she got to meet her new "niece".


See!

We stayed for 2 1/2 days and aside from Hunter being a little fussy most of the time (I swear that girl knows when she is somewhere other than home) it was a nice relaxing trip. Crystal made the BEST chicken tacos I have EVER had in my entire life. We had those long best friend talks about life and we even tried to make a funny video....which turned out funny even though it didn't go the way it was supposed to. I still didn't get to meet her husband (who had to leave for Canada right away for work) and I'm pretty sure he doesn't really exist.....so it will be a while before Hunter gets to meet her "Uncle Chocolate".

Friday we are flying to Washington so Josh's side of the family can finally meet their newest relative! I don't think anyone is more excited than Hunter's Grandparents, Dawn and Dean. Josh is driving up from New Mexico to meet us there and we will be there for a week! So expect LOTS of pictures upon my return.

Life on the home front is still an entertaining mess.......My mom and I get along really well so it's easy to live with her......and she drinks her wine at night and becomes quite the character.

Hunter is 14 weeks old now! 3 1/2 months!! I can't believe it. I still can't believe I gave birth. I GAVE BIRTH!! It still blows me away! I will leave you with some pictures of my little baby girl....growing like a weed!


A velcroed bow.....lasted two seconds.


It's a little blurry, but that is my daughter....asleep. She FELL asleep like this.


A closer look......


A huge bow that she'll probably never wear cause it won't fit in her carseat, but I just HAD to get it.


AND her new bikini.....which she doesn't look too happy about.

2 comments:

  1. I just ordred that hair bow! Love it! The bigger the better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that little bikini! Ahaha I love it!

    ReplyDelete