Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Pictures of Hunter

I guess I better post a few pictures since the last one, she was only 7 weeks old and tomorrow she will be 11 weeks! I can't believe it! Almost 3 months old already!!

She is always happiest in the mornings!


Bath time mohawks!


Love, love, love those felt flower headbands!


Precious girl!

So Hunter has just been changing in leaps and bounds! She's starting to giggle, she smiles all the time, she is a pro at rolling from her belly to her back. It's actually impossible to do tummy time cause she just rolls over right away now. But not before she shows off by doing a tiny baby push up on to her elbows. She is trying her hardest to grasp things, but if I put a toy in her hand, she takes it right to her mouth! She's teething already which the doctor said isn't uncommon, and that she won't cut any teeth for a few more months. I have a whole entire bag of clothes she has grown out of. At her last appointment she weighed 12 lbs, 12 oz and was 23 inches long! She also has a mild case of colic and cries from 5-9pm (minus bath time, which she loves and has started splashing). She WILL NOT nap during the day but she sleeps good at night (from 9pm to 6am), only waking up at 2:30 am to eat. I think that about covers it on the baby front! Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments: