Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother Nature Called Me at 3 AM.........

She wanted to let me know she had brought me my monthly gift.

My FIRST monthly gift since finding out I was pregnant.

I was up feeding Hunter and had just put her back down to sleep and needed to use the bathroom.....and TA-DA.....hello period! I'm in LA right now visiting my very best friend Crystal (more on that on a later post), so I go into her room and say "Lou.....I need a tampon, don't get up, just tell me where they are". She gets up anyway and we go into the bathroom. She digs through some drawers and hands me a......Q-tip. Okay, it wasn't really a Q-tip, just a very small tampon. I look at it and think.....okay.....this is my FIRST period in a while, it's probably going to be miserable, plus a baby came out of me and I just can't comprehend how this tiny little tampon is going to absorb all that I'm going to need it to. Like this thing wouldn't even stop a runny nose....it's THAT little. But it's better than nothing right? So I do my business and back to bed I go.....nothing crazy to report now.......YET. We will see what a day of walking and moving around brings. I hope this little baby tampon is up to the job.

Good luck baby tampon. You're going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment