Sunday, May 9, 2010

My First Mother's Day (with an outside baby)!

Josh and I have celebrated Mother's Day and Father's Day since we lost our first baby in 2007, but this is my FIRST Mother's Day with an outside baby! My sweet little girl!!

I woke up to breakfast in bed! French Toast and Coffee (just how I like it, with cocunut creme creamer and sugar)! My little girl was ALL smiles this morning, more than usual. It's like she KNEW it was Mother's Day! I got several presents from her and my mom took me shopping so I could get some "post-pregnancy body clothes" (you know......fat........). We got dressed, in dresses, and went to lunch, just the three of us. Hunter slept through lunch (which is a good thing) and then we came home and watched Baby Einstien (there's that "ie" combo again....i before e right??). Then I took a nap with my little girl and had some super yummy snuggle time! Now I'm just relaxing with my mom, watching TV and remembering that I had homework due today and I didn't finish it......uggghhhh.

It was a great, relaxing Mother's Day! Just what I love!

Happy 1st Mother's Day to my friends Natalie and Michelle and all my bloggy mom and bloggy mommy-to-be friends! I hope you had a great one!!

PS-I have pictures.....my camera won't upload them right now so they will be here soon......

1 comment:

  1. I'm late, but Happy "1st" Mother's Day to you too mama. I say "1st" b/c you and I both know you were a mama even before your lil miss came along. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete