1 month old
I just can't get over the fact that my sweet little baby girl is a month old already! They really do grow up too fast. And most of the changes have happened in the past week!
She rolled over for the first time (and several more times since) at 3 weeks old.
Today she actually ENJOYED some time in her swing (awake) and even stared at the mobile. That was an especially nice treat cause it gave me a chance to eat AND vacuum. I know!
I've been pumping and freezing my milk for our roadtrip out to CA next month! Can't wait for my family to finally meet her! And then in a few more months we'll be heading up to WA to meet the rest of the fam!
And I just have to throw this picture in....
of my little old man baby because she is just too cute for words! Her and all her chins!



Sooo precious. I love her headband!
ReplyDeleteSo freaking adorable! You are so blessed!
ReplyDelete