Wednesday, September 1, 2010

6 Month Photo Shoot!!




So I went a little crazy posting pictures of Hunter's 6 month photoshoot! But I'm sure you other moms can relate! These pictures were taken by my very talented friend Abbi Bowser and I couldn't have been more happy with the way they turned out!! Especially since we had an extremely fussy baby on our hands who just about REFUSED to smile. But I must say, she sure looked beautiful!
Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. Oh I love them! Those turned out great! That little sad face in the last one is too much... I know she's upset but it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G!! Love the 2nd one of her sitting in the chair, and the one with the skirt on sitting in the street! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE hunter :)
    She is seriously soooooo stinkin cute!!!!
    Sad face and all :) i seriously LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete