Make coffee (like a pot, not just a cup).
Go pee (and wipe) I know, but sometimes you just gotta go and it breaks your heart to hear your baby cry.
Eat (anything but cereal, otherwise I drip milk on her head).
Write blog posts
Browse the net
Check the mail (the real mail, not email, even though I can do that too).
Pump (that's pump breast milk for you men out there).
Blow my nose (I know, my poor baby is just covered in my germs. I'm helping to build her immune system).
That's all I can think of right now.....
What can you other mom's do one-handed?
Not much. I'm not quite so talented...and since I am a left-hander in a right-handers world..I already feel slightly handicapped. Are you feeling better?
ReplyDeleteI am a pro in the one handed department! I can do all those things (excpet go to the bathroom...I let her cry for that one; ) and cook an entire dinner!
ReplyDelete