Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm Very Disappointed in ALL of You....

I've had this blog since October 2009......and my mom informed me yesterday that I spell the word niece wrong....in fact, she said

"You ALWAYS spell niece wrong"

Why didn't anyone tell me sooner????

Spelling is a pet peeve of mine and it seems that the older I get, the worse my ability to spell becomes.

So yeah.....I spell niece wrong. And EVERY word that has the "ie" combo.....

You've been warned.

(At least I can get conjuctions right).

3 comments:

  1. I try not to be that obnoxious person that corrects the spelling of others, because I'm a very good speller. I apologize. In the future I'll be sure to inform you if you have any grievous spelling errors. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not notice because I suck at spelling. I must get on Natalie's last nerve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok here is some help with this one as I am also a spelling Nazi. The general rule is "i before e except after c" with some exceptions like "their" "weird" "species" and some others (: Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete