Saturday, February 26, 2011

40 Pounds Over and a Wedding

So here I am, a year after the birth, still 40 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight. NO I'm not looking for sympathy or encouragement. I'm just making a statement. A statement followed by another statement........I'M 40 POUNDS OVER WEIGHT AND I HAVE TO BE IN A WEDDING ON SATURDAY.

I have to be in this girl's wedding................

Yeah, that's Bristol (and her daughter, my niece, Kambria).

Bristol is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! Like, on my best day, I still look like a crusty old lady next to her. And now I am going to be in her wedding, 40 pounds over weight, wearing a skin tight green strapless dress, with all my back and armpit fat just hanging out for the world to point and giggle at.

It's my own fault really. I've known about this for a while. I could have done something about it. You know what my plan is........to get a tan. Cause I don't care how big you are, FAT LOOKS BETTER TAN!

And I love this girl like a sister so I will suck it up (and in) and deal with my chubbo ass waddling down the aisle in this tiny little green dress.

My mom told me the other day "We'll get you the tightest spanx they make". I can always count on her.

4 comments:

  1. Until then, cut our all bad carbs and sugar and limit the good ones, drink LOTS of water, and the spanx and tan are your BFF :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl... you are crazy!!!!!
    You will look beautiful :) I'll be in the audience, cheering you on !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent info! I enjoyed this post, and many of the others you've been putting out lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. try p60x i hear you get amazing results!

    http://www.lifebeyondbase.com

    ReplyDelete