Friday, October 8, 2010
Chuck Bass
Since living with my mom again, she has gotten me HOOKED on some TV shows she watches, one of them being Gossip Girl. Since watching last season, and now the beginning of this new season, I did the ONLY logical thing a new fan can do......I went on Netflix and rented all the seasons. Unfortunately, they only send me ONE DISC at a time. In other words, the 6 discs that are in season one.....yeah, I only get one at a time. I just finished disc two last night. Let me just say......my love for all things Chuck Bass has become obsessive. Like.....he is my wallpaper on my computer screen now, and.....I googled videos of him so I could hear him talk in his native English accent. My obsession is disgusting. I even consider fast forwarding to his scenes on Gossip Girl. Totally pathetic, I know.
But disc two ended with him admitting his feelings for Blair and showing his romantic/soft side. ::SIGH::
Luckily Netflix delivers my addiction with a quickness.
Labels:
Chuck Bass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Okay, I love him too. But I think I had your full fledged obsession with Logan from Veronica Mars. Yet another teenager. So disturbing. Like, I WANTED him.
ReplyDeleteLove this post! A happy holiday shopping season to you.
ReplyDelete