Monday, August 9, 2010

School and a Baby

School and baby = the biggest juggling act of my life! I can't even concentrate to do my homework each week so I take Hunter to a sitter. She only goes twice a week and it's just so I can get my homework done. And my "sitter" is family, and 2 of her uncles (my two youngest brothers) are there, so I don't feel too bad about taking her, but boy do I miss her come 4:00. I have managed to catch up on my homework but I hit a little speedbump today.....ok, it was actually a 20 car pile up on a major freeway, not just a speedbump....I have been doing the last 3 weeks of work completely WRONG!

Let me explain briefly....

I'm in this marketing class, where we were supposed to research marketing strategies and discuss specific things that affect our industry of intrest. I was doing mine on the home healthcare industry. So here I am plugging along....so proud of all my hard work in creating this fictional business and discussing the optimal strategies for marketing when........

I found out we were supposed to be discussing REAL companies, not creating our own. Somewhere along the way, I completely misunderstood our instructions and while everyone went straight, I swerved to the left....All my hardwork...down the drain.

I'm still waiting on my professor to email me back....uggghhhh!

So while I wait, I'm sitting here missing my little girl who is just days away from turning 6 months! I can't believe it's been 6 months. She has grown SO MUCH!

During Hunter's 5th month she has:

Starting eating solids. She loves everything so far. Even if her face doesn't show it, she really does. I know, I'm her mom.



Bonded with the dogs. Cruella the dalmation and Linda the chihuahua. Both who LOVE Hunter and all her baby food messiness!




Went to visit Daddy in New Mexico and chewed on his finger.


And her cousin Kambria

And her birthday twin Berlyn


And her Uncle Colby


She read the safety instructions to me on the plane


Fell asleep with Sophie


Played video games with Dad


And pretty much just made my day, everyday, with this face!



and this one....



and this one.....


She is also, sitting up (almost), rolls from tummy to back and back to tummy, puts her foot in her mouth, can grab things with two hands (like the shampoo bottle) and when she hears the theme song for Ni Hao, Ki-lan, she jerks her head around to look at the TV. She loves that show!

Yeah, so that's all for now! I'm gonna go wait for my professor to tell me I suck and I get to re-take the class. Cross your fingers for me!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, your little girls is just to freakin' cute!!! Found you on Bloggy Moms and am now following you. Hope you can stop by and follow back! :)
    www.jatyourservice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete