Thursday, July 8, 2010

Air Conditioning

My mom doesn't use it. She says it's too expensive. We have AC and a swamp cooler, aka-humidity enhancer.

"Go jump in the pool" she tells me.
"You mean the jacuzzi right?"

When it's 100+ degrees out here in California, the pool isn't cool and refreshing anymore.....it's like taking a bath.

This heat is exhausting. I have no energy.

Hunter uses a blanket in the car because I keep the AC cranked up since it's the only time I get to use it.

I'm getting a job SOLELY for the ability to use the AC in our house.

My mom says......"The heat only bothers you so much cause you're heavy....."

Awesome. Thanks mom.

2 comments:

  1. ommggg rruuudeeee! I've seen your pics on Facebook YOU'RE NOT HEAVY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you!!! I need A/C like I need air. I run ours all of the time and I like to be icy cold!!!,

    ReplyDelete